Joint Care Zechstein Magnesium Oil Spray
Your aching joints will be soothed by this beautiful blend of Zechstein Magnesium Chloride Flakes, Arnica oil and Essential oils with just a few sprays. Great on bruises as well.
- Pure Zechstein Magnesium Chloride penetrates and calms
- Clary Sage and Bulgarian Lavender soothe skin and smell wonderful
- Arnica oil reduces inflammation
Size: 4 oz. Glass Bottle with Spray Nozzle
How to Use
Shake well, and spray liberally directly onto your achy joints and muscles and rub in thoroughly. We also suggest use on hands, feet, elbows and ankles! Works great during a massage as well to cover larger areas. Avoid any open skin as this is a salt, and can cause temporary stinging.
This potent magnesium chloride was mined from deep underground at the site of the ancient Zechstein Sea in the Netherlands. We've added this into our supersaturated solution of magnesium chloride, arnica and distilled water! This formula is non-greasy and absorbs rapidly, without leaving a residue.
Arnica Montana oil has been used to aid in reducing inflammation, plus it provides many healthful benefits including support for muscle relaxation and healthy contraction, stress relief, skin health, restful sleep, healthy blood pressure, and more, and some experts say magnesium may be absorbed more quickly and efficiently through the skin. We load this blend with top quality ingredients to really deliver those anti-inflammatory benefits with each spray.
SIMPURE sourced the very best manufacturer to provide 100% pure, genuine Zechstein mined Magnesium Chloride flakes and then we added oil from the Arnica Montana flower, as well as 100% pure Clary Sage & Bulgarian Lavender essential oils to offer the very best joint relief blend.
- PROMOTES OVERALL WELL-BEING - Magnesium is a vital mineral used by the body in hundreds of ways. It supports muscle relaxation, relieves stress and anxiousness, promotes restful sleep, healthy blood pressure, bone health and much more.
- MINERAL SUPPORT FOR SKIN HEALTH - Magnesium oil provides nourishment and moisture for skin without contributing to oiliness. It is rapidly absorbed and leaves little residue and no unpleasant scent. Plus, bathing in magnesium may help defend against stress-related skin concerns.
- GREAT WAY TO ABSORB MAGNESIUM - Using a topical magnesium oil promotes absorption of magnesium by the body without the digestive side effects that may accompany some magnesium supplements.
- Avoid any open skin, as this is salt and can cause temporary stinging.
Third-Party Testing- These labs are ISO 17025 Certified. ISO/IEC 17025 is the standard accreditation most labs must hold in order to be deemed technically competent. Laboratories use ISO/IEC 17025 to implement a quality system aimed at improving their ability to consistently produce valid results.