SPF+ SET Clear Spray Facial Sunscreen SPF50 | UVA/B Broad Spectrum and Reef Safe
Easily take this sunscreen on-the-go and seamlessly spray on after applying makeup or even just throughout the day when outside to shield your skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays. Great for the WHOLE family.
This broad spectrum non-comedogenic, anti-inflammatory facial formula is practically aroma-free, but delicately scented with 100% PURE Orchid essential oil. (Orchid oil is incredible for your skin and has a very clean and light aroma). Perfect Unisex formula, mess-free, all you do is shake lightly, spray over all areas you want protected and you are done. COMPLETELY CLEAR. Formulated to also be a makeup setting spray as well.
GREAT on ALL skin types, especially sensitive.
- Spray application, goes on clear and is GREAT for over Makeup and double as a setting spray too.
- Clean, Unscented Non-Comedogenic Formula.
- Made with Organic Aloe juice and Orange Blossom water.
- Added White Willow Bark extract for it's help with reducing acne and excess oil, plus reduces the signs of aging and the appearance of wrinkles.
- Refines pores and smoother look of skin.
- Reef Safe (Oxybenzone-Free)
- PA+++ rated (Very high UVA protection)
- Affordable protection when compared to other brands, especially when you compare our bottle size. (ours is 3.4 fl.oz. vs. our competitors at 1.7 fl. oz. for the same price!)
- Super light in aroma, very unisex and great on kids too!
SIZE: 100mL (3.4 fl. oz.)
HOW TO USE:
SHAKE FIRST, then Spray liberally from face to neck 15 minutes before sun exposure. Water resistant for up to 80 minutes. Reapply at least every two hours. Can be applied all over body too!
This gentle clear SPF 50 clear facial sunscreen spray was formulated to soothe and calm sensitive skin under and over makeup, making it the best multitasking makeup UVA>UVB protection setting spray.
We care about protecting you and your family so we consulted with the BEST chemists and dermatologists so formulate this clear spray sunscreen that is made with "active" ingredients without binding agents, unclean preservatives as well as oxybenzone-free formula. We are EU approved for sunscreens that was our TOP priority as we want the confidence of our customers. When it comes to chemical sunscreens you'll NEED to opt for something that has a thoughtful combination of UVA and UVB protectants, which is why you'll frequently see a few active ingredients in chemical sunscreens like this formula. Skin cancer is not something you want to mess around with and the only data that shows effective formulas for protecting your skin from harmful UVA & UVB rays are with "chemical" sunscreens.
Remember, not all "chemicals" are created equally. SIMPURE carefully chose the recommended volumes by a dermatologist, so that the active ingredients protect you and your family.
What is the difference between a "Physical" and "Chemical" Sunscreen?
There are two different types of sunscreen ingredients on the market—"physical" and "chemical"—both of which protect your skin from the sun's rays, but in different ways. Physical sunscreens create a literal physical barrier between your sun and the skin to form a protective barrier, while chemical sunscreens sink into your skin to absorb the UV rays.