SUPER EASY ALL-NATURAL STAIN REMOVER also SAFE for Baby Clothes!
Here is another Affordable, Safe option for you, and your family provided by Auntie & Me Essential Wellness.
This recipe could not be more SIMPLE and you can have it mixed up in literally 5 minutes max! You will be surprised at how well it works and the cost is a fraction of what the “other” popular brands charge. You can rest easy knowing that you aren’t adding chemicals to your clothes to remove a pesky stain. This recipe is also SAFE for you babies clothes too!
*Like most stain sprays, this definitely works the best if you can treat the stain as close to when it happens as possible, and if you let it soak in for a bit before washing. Also, I’ve never had any issues with this discoloring any of my clothes, but you should test an inconspicuous spot before using it on your absolute favorite shirt. Here’s how you make it:
What You’ll Need
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Unscented liquid castile soap
- 1/4 cup Vegetable glycerin
- 10 drops Lemon essential oil
- (1) Glass spray bottle (this makes enough to fill up an 8 ounce bottle)
HOW TO MAKE:
Mix together the water, castile soap, vegetable glycerin and essential oil. Pour into a glass spray bottle. The lemon essential oil tends to NOT react well with plastic, unless it’s rated for Essential oils, so try to store in glass if possible.
* We always try to reuse bottles in our home and in our business so we save the ones we think will be useful later for such a project. Try being GREENER and save a few bottles in the garage or laundry room and see just how many more DIY’s you’ll get excited about!
HOW TO USE:
To use, spray liberally on the stain, rub in a bit with your fingers and let sit or soak before washing. If it’s a really tough stain, try letting it soak overnight (and maybe applying the spray a few times).