November Product of the Month: BATH SALTS!
As the year winds down, we try to remind ourselves of all of the things our bodies have helped us through during the year- big or small. We know you have probably spent more time working than relaxing, and you definitely need some you time! What better way to reward yourself than with the most relaxing bath ever, with SIMPURE bath salts?! We hope to encourage you to treat yourself to more relaxation this upcoming year, whether it’s daily or weekly.
Why Use Bath Salts?
- Not only do they spruce up your relaxation time and make your tub feel like a spa treatment, but bath salts have been proven to relieve skin irritation and inflammation that stems from psoriasis, eczema, athlete's foot, and contact dermatitis.
- You can build immunity by regularly treating yourself to a soak! The amazing minerals your body will absorb can help boost immunity to diseases and illnesses, in a similar way as physical exercise will. This is because an anti-inflammatory response is triggered from the warmth.
- The warm bath water allows your pores to open up and easily take in the minerals and nutrients it needs to speed up healing, such as calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium and zinc!
- You may also notice that it becomes easier for you to wind down and sleep easier, and this is due to the magnesium from the sea salts! Magnesium supports the regulation of our brains’ neurotransmitters, allowing you to fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer, and supports muscle relaxation, relieves stress and anxiousness, healthy blood pressure, bone health and much more.
- Lastly, bath salts will immensely help decrease your stress levels. Since sea salts aid in blood circulation, your nerves and muscles will relax and you will feel your mood elevate.
Matcha + Green Tea
This 6 ounce jar of bath salts comes with a 1 dram dropper bottle inside containing a blend of peppermint, lavender and eucalyptus essential oils, you can add as much or as little as you like, and your salts will stay fresh for longer! We recommend using 5-10 drops, along with 3-6 tablespoons into your running bath water and soak for at least 10-15 minutes.
This beautiful blend includes Sea Salts from the Dead Sea! With high concentrations of minerals such as magnesium, calcium, sodium and zinc, this salt is credited with detox and cleansing capabilities. Additionally, we use Coconut Milk Powder which helps to smooth skin cells and lock in the hydration.
Our Coconut Rose bath salts use both Epsom and Dead Sea salt, meaning you get the maximum benefits from this soak! The Epsom will help release tension and aide in repairing and recovering achy joints and muscles, while the Dead Sea Salt will detoxify and help stimulate blood flow!
Dead Sea Salt vs. Epsom Salt
Contrary to the name, Epsom Salts are not actually salt, as they do not contain sodium chloride, but very closely mimics the chemical structure of it. Regardless, Epsom Salt is so beneficial especially for soaking, healing, and recovering. You can even add some to a damp washcloth and directly apply to achy muscles for instant, quick relief.
Dead Sea Salt is a true salt found in between Jordan, Palestine, and Israel, in the Dead Sea salt lake. This salt has been harvested for thousands of years! Also, this type of salt only contains about 12-18% of sodium chloride, compared to the typical 85% of table salt. Meaning, Dead Sea Salt has a richer combination of other beneficial nutrients- 21 to be exact!
Which Should You Choose?
If you are looking to detox and ease your sore muscles, and enjoy scents like peppermint, eucalyptus, green tea, and lavender, we recommend Matcha + Green Tea.
If you are looking to hydrate your skin, as well as detox and get the maximum amount of nutrients that we offer, topped off with a sweet scent, we recommend the Coconut Rose salts.
To Maximize Your Joint and Muscle Care
Add in our Joint Care + Relief Roller bundle, and let us just say this duo WORKS. Your aching joints will be soothed by a beautiful blend of Zechstein Magnesium Chloride Flakes, Arnica oil and Essential oils with just a few sprays. This potent magnesium chloride was mined from deep underground at the site of the ancient Zechstein Sea in the Netherlands. Our RELIEF roller is a perfect blend for those aches & pains whether from overworked muscles to joint pain. This is the perfect pair to add to the end of your bath (and to start your day) and we promise you will reap the benefits!